Next week will be week 1 on the new menu.
BLP – next week is perseverance
After School Football Club – please note change of date!
If your child stays for after school football you should have received a letter regarding new arrangements starting on June 6h. If you have not received a letter please ask at the office. Thank you.
We have registered – the first draw we can take part in will be 10th June. The link to register is http://www.yourschoollottery.co.uk/lottery/school/altham-st-james-c-of-e-primary-school
We need to try and get 50 tickets for each draw as this will bring in £1000 per year for school funds. Tickets are £1 each, school will receive 40% of tickets sold and 36% goes towards funding the prizes.
The draw is also open to your friends and family all over the country, so please spread the word and help us raise money for our school. There is also an offer for this term of a chance to win one of 4 Kindle readers. Thank you.
Reminder – to anyone who does online shoppiong. If you go through this link https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/astjprimary school will receive cash back. Thank you.
Sainsburys Active Kids vouchers
If anyone has any Active Kids vouchers at home, please send them into school as soon as possible.
Stikins School Labels
Attached to this newsletter is a leaflet from Stikins school labels. If you use the code (35825) on the leaflet school will receive a donation to school funds. Thank you.
Free School Meals
Is your child entitled to free school meals?
Are you aware funding for each child registered and entitled to FSM attracts a pupil premium of £1300 for school? This in turn could mean better resources and more teaching support for your child. If you require an application form ask at the office. Thank you.
- Year 6 SATS 8th-12th May.
- Year 2 SATS 15th-26th May.
- Year 1 Phonics Screening- 12th June-15th June
- School Photographs – Monday 22nd May
- Life Education Bus – Thursday 25th May
- Spring Bank half term break – school closes 26th May and reopens Tuesday 6th June.
- Election Day – Thursday 8th June – junior classroom in use as a polling station, school remains open.
- New Reception Intake Meeting- 14th June 6pm
- Angel Service – Thursday 22 June – after school
- Sports Day – Wednesday 12th July 1:30pm (weather permitting).
- Angel Service – Thursday 13th July – after school.