Thank you to all who came along and supported our Summer Fun Day. We raised around £800. Also thank you for the wonderful turn-out at church the same morning.
- Our Building Learning Power word of the week will be ‘Noticing’.
- Please ensure all dinner money, milk monies and outstanding trip monies are paid by next Friday 17th July.
- We will be trialling a text message service to parents when we return in September. Please ensure your mobile phone number is up to date on our school record system. The system will pick up the number you have given as your main mobile contact number.
- Please could all children continue to have named PE kit in school next week. At this time of year we often take advantage of sunny weather to play games and sports.
- After school clubs are all cancelled next week (except music on Monday and football on Thursday which carry on as normal).
- Monday 13th July – whole school trip to Outdoor Elements for Treats in the Trees. Free day out! You should have had a separate letter about this. Please return your reply slip on Monday if you have not already done so. Juniors will need a packed lunch. Infants’ packed lunches are provided free. Children can come to school ready dressed in appropriate clothing for the day. Legs and arms covered please – no shorts or short sleeves. All children in trainers. Infants also please bring named wellies in a carrier bag. Normal school times.
- Tuesday 14th July; 4.30pm- 7pm Parents Open Evening
- Friday 17th July: Breakfast Special for children.
- Tuesday 21st July: 2pm: Presentation & Closing Assembly. School closes for Summer
During the holidays your child might spend significantly more time online than during school days. Please be aware of on-line safeguarding issues. There are links to some good advice and helpful sites on our own school website.
With this letter I am sending home the school holiday lists for the next two school years. These (and further ahead) are also available on our website (here).