- Our Building Learning Power the word of the week will be Managing Distractions.
- Life Education Van – If you have not yet sent in your £4 donation, please send in as soon as possible.
Diary Dates: Reminder
- Tuesday 23rd June: 7pm: Swimming Gala at Padiham Pool – children involved should have had a letter.
- Wednesday 24th June: Juniors Trip – Gulliver’s World – you should have received a separate letter
- Friday 26th June in school in the afternoon: Super Athlete Day – see over
- Wednesday 1st July: Infant Trip – you should have received a separate letter
- Sunday 5th July: School Anniversary & Leavers’ Service 9.30am at church
- Sunday 5th July: Summer Fun Day at school from 11.30
- Friday 10th July: Sports Afternoon – weather permitting
- Tuesday 14th July; 4.30pm- 7pm Parents Open Evening
- Friday 17th July: Breakfast Special for children
- Tuesday 21st July: 2pm: Presentation & Closing Assembly. School closes for Summer
Summer Fun Day
We are in desperate need of tombola and raffle prizes for our Summer Fun Day on 5th July. We would also appreciate any offers of help for the day, as we have only a small number of volunteers to help so far. This is a wonderful opportunity make friends and become more involved in our school family. You should receive a flyer along with this letter.
School photographs have been sent home today; please return any orders along with payment by next Friday 26th June. Any late orders will have to be sent directly to Tempest at your own cost.
Don’t forget the ‘Jack Barnes Appreciation Charity Event’, on Saturday 18th July Although this is an adult only event, it is not just restricted to parents, please bring along your friends! The ticket price is £12.50 which includes a hog roast, disco and band, and they are available now from the school office.