This will be the last newsletter of the term.
This Weekend and Next Week:
- SUMMER FETE THIS SUNDAY 12-3pm. PLEASE COME ALONG AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND ENJOY ALL THE FUN OF THE FAIR!
- There are no after school activities next week
- Monday 21st July – Sports Afternoon 1.30 at school, weather permitting. We will take every step to ensure this goes ahead. If it looks doubtful because of the weather, we will make a decision at 11.30. Please do not phone before that time to see if is going ahead. Parents and friends are welcome at 1.30pm Tea/Coffee and refreshments will be on sale to visitors. We will provide children with free drinks.
- Tuesday 22nd July – Presentation Afternoon and Leavers’ Assembly 2pm in school – everyone welcome. School will close for Summer at the end of this assembly.
Parents of Children in Year 5 (Year 6 in September):
Advanced notice of a meeting to guide you through the process of applying for secondary school, led by a representative of Lancashire County Council. 6pm Wednesday 17th September at Simonstone School
From the Office,
- On Monday and Tuesday next week the school dinner menu will be limited to only 2 options. This is as the cook is on a using-up mission!! Also due to deliveries on the first two days back in September there will only be 2 options on each day.
- Your child should have brought home a letter about the lunch arrangements next year. If you received a booking form (current Reception and Year 1) please return it to school as soon as possible.
- Please ensure that any outstanding dinner money payments are brought up to date next week. Mrs Kenyon would like to start the new school year with no debts in the dinner register!!
Thank you to everyone who purchased school photographs via Tempest Photography. This has made school over £100 in commission which will go into school fund to maintain the extras we try to provide.
We are fully stocked on uniform.
Next School Year:
School re-opens to pupils on Thursday 4 th September 2014 at 9am.
It only remains to thank every one who has supported us in working with your children over the course of the school year, and to wish you a happy holiday – with hopes that the weather treats us all kindly!