The Governors are holding an Easter Breakfast next Friday 4th April. The cost is £2.50 per child. Please see Mrs Kenyon if your child did not bring home a leaflet earlier this week.
- Tuesday will be our last morning service in church for this Lent, starting at 9am. You are more than welcome to attend. Tea and coffee will be provided after the service.
- Robinwood: Please note the next instalment of £30 is due before we break up for Easter.
- Music fees: Mrs Kenyon would be very grateful if all fees could be paid up to date before the Easter break.
- Gymnastics: There will be no gymnastics after school next Friday as school closes for Easter.
- After School Clubs: These start again immediately on our return after the Easter break.
Next Friday – End of Term Service
Our end of term service will be in church at 2.45pm on Friday. You are encouraged to attend, and tea and coffee will be provided prior to the service for parents and friends arriving early. We will walk the children to church in time for the start of the service. At the end, children will be dismissed from church; please collect them at the door.There will be no one at school.
Ribcaged Productions (The people who run our weekly drama club)
Ribcaged productions are holding an Easter Drama workshop on Tuesday 8th April from 9am – 4.30pm. This will be held at the United Reformed Church, Castlegate, Clitheroe and there is a cost of £20 for the day. If you would like more information please phone 01200 420881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note places are limited so must be booked in advance.
School closes next Friday for the Easter holidays at 3.25. The children will be dismissed from church. School re-opens on Tuesday 22nd April at 9am.